Sunday, November 20, 2011

For My Amusement

A few pictures that make me happy...

These two are always wallowing all over each other and making each other laugh.
 Silly boys!
 Does anyone remember Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley?
 This is what Judah looks like when I let him feed himself.  I asked a friend who had three boys and then a girl if the girl was so different.  She said, "Well, she's definitely neater when she eats." I believe it.
 But it does make him happy.
 Eli loves smoothies. If I had a little girl, what would I take pictures of?
 If only they would fold the clothes too.
 More wallowing. So sweet!
 I couldn't remember if I ever put this on here.  He was so proud of himself!
 Apparently he's part koala.
 And these pictures are totally for my amusement.
 Poor fella, maybe I should help him...
 His brother rescued him so I could keep taking pictures.


No comments: