Thursday, November 24, 2011

Big Boy Tooth

Luke's big tooth was already coming in before his baby tooth fell out. It freaked me out at first because I was afraid his big tooth would stay far back, but the dentist assured me it would be fine and his tongue would push it forward in time.  Just a future tip for those of you in the same "first time" boat as me.

He's pretty proud of his big boy smile, and it's fun for the rest of us to celebrate too.
 And then he just started having fun in front of the camera.
 But at least I got a sweet smile out of him.
 Eli and Judah snuggle a lot, but this was fun to see.
 And the inevitable. It turned wild quickly.
But such a rare moment! I got all three of them to look at the camera at the same time.  Actually, that may have never happened before.


No comments: