Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Fun Day With Cousins

While we were in Georgia we got to spend a day and a night at Kate's. She was so generous in giving up her space and peace, beds, lots of food, and an enormous amount of diapers and wipes, since I didn't realize until after being there for a while that Eli had a stomach bug. Thankfully, it was only in the form of an upset tummy with no vomiting involved and no one else got it. (Except Grandma. Sorry!) Whew, I would have felt like a terrible person if I had gotten her kids sick after using all her diapers.

I tried to get some nice pictures of her kids, but we didn't get as much time as I would have liked. We needed four more pairs of hands for it to happen, but what I did get was great.

I couldn't resist this picture since it reminded me that David and Luke both loved peeing outside all day! What boys!
I have no idea what they're looking at, but they're mesmerized.
David showing off his skills on his skateboard.
Unfortunately, all I could get from David were silly faces and fake smiles. But he's still so cute!
Rae was more than happy to cheese it up for me!

2 comments:

KateVonGlahn said...

What good lookin kids. We loved having y'all here. IT was really fun.

familyof8 said...

It looks like you all had a great time together for Christmas. I've been playing phone tag with your Mom. The boys look like they could get into some serious trouble if left alone!!!
Happy New Year!