Thursday, January 21, 2010

Four Weeks

It's hard to believe Judah is already four weeks old. He's so alert and awake more than I remember the other boys being at this stage. Nights aren't too bad, but I have learned that coffee is not enough and have started forcing myself to lay down every afternoon for a real nap. My attitude is much better for it. Eli has started asking me to put Judah down and hold him, but other than that, everyone is adjusting well and glad to have him in our family.

I know it's still early, but I promise you, Judah smiled at me today. A real smile. He was completely awake, looked up, locked eyes with me and smiled. It was precious.

I gave him his first bath in the big sink today. He's already outgrown the bathroom sink. He enjoyed stretching out and checking out the new tub.
"Are you REALLY going to take a picture of me like this?"

"What's a guy got to do for a little privacy around here?"
Eli and Judah chillin' together.
Kris holding him makes him look so tiny!
Luke wanted Judah to sleep in his bed.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already! Judah looks so adorable! I can't wait to hold him. I hope we can see you guys soon!

Pajama Mama said...

Darling pictures!