Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Party

Our church has an annual "Pumpkin Party" on Halloween. We've had costumes several years in a row, but this is the first time both boys were excited about wearing them. Luke remembered going to the Pumpkin Party last year, so he was really excited about going, jumping on the bounce houses and playing miniature golf. It was a fun night, and I had to drag both of them away from the putt-putt course when the only people left were the cleaning crew.

Quite possibly the cutest Superman ever.

Taking a break from saving the world. The cape was my favorite part; it made me laugh.

Practicing for his match against Tiger Woods.

If you couldn't tell, Luke was a firefighter. I was his hat and axe carrier.
A few days later when Luke was helping Eli learn how to ride a bike. I think the goggles helped Eli's concentration.


No comments: