Monday, November 17, 2008

Sick House

Kris started throwing up at 3:30 this morning, went to work at 7:30, came home at 9:00 (I told him they would rather have him stay away, but because it's a new job and he doesn't have any time off yet he went in.), and has laid around all day. I've been sneaking around behind him wiping off every surface he touches. It's not you I'm rejecting, Darling, it's just your germs.

I've had a little sore throat and my stomach has felt queasy all day. I think it's just because I listened to Kris throwing up in the wee hours of the morning.

Luke has had a temperature and a miserable cold today. He has asked me more than once to "Get me warm, Mama" and to wrap a blanket around him. Pitiful.

Eli has been in a great mood all day and has been walking around saying, "Haaaah, haaah!"

Needless to say, you don't want to be at our house.

5 comments:

Anna said...

So I guess it has traveled south? We had the bug last week. Hope you all feel better soon!

Pajama Mama said...

Feel better!!!!!!!!

nrm said...

that is no good hannah. Sory to hear that you all are not well. I hope it leaves soon.

Christy Ward said...

Hope you don't catch anything and everyone feels better soon!! We battled the "sickness" two weeks ago--yuck!!

The Journey said...

I'm mentally noting to pray extra for you this week!

Yuck!