Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Great Buys

I'm going to a wedding tonight and wanted to have another dress option other than the one dress I wear everywhere. I also have to hold my breath the whole time because it's "fitted", to put it kindly. It didn't use to be such an issue, but having two babies...well, you know. So, I shopped at Belk yesterday. I didn't find a dress, unfortunately, so I've been doing crunches this afternoon to get my stomach muscles used to working. But, I did find a pair of shorts and a cute sundress for me, a nice polo for each of the boys and three nice polo's for Kris, all for $27.49. Unbelievable. Not that I needed to even spend $27.49, but it would have been irresponsible NOT to take advantage of such an incredible sale.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally understand...how could you pass up a deal like that.

Heather said...

a. you sound like Aunt Susie...she's such a penny pincher and can got into a store and somehow sales just appear for her

b. i cant believe you seriously blogged about your stomach. you are so cute and thin its ridiculous! just thought id let you know

c. love you!

Hannah Hoffmann said...

Heather, I FELT like Aunt Susie. It felt good!

Christy Ward said...

I am going to have to get to Belks!! What deals you found...I can't believe it!! And, even I have heard of Aunt Susie and her thrifty ways...hilarious!