Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ten Things I Love about Blogs

1.I make myself laugh when I write. Otherwise, I'm really not very funny.
2.I get to talk about my kids without having to listen about other people’s kids too. (Friends and family, I do want to hear about your kids, I promise. That's why I read your blog and talk to you on the phone too. It's just those other people...)
3.Sometimes, I just want it to be all about me. It’s me time.
4.By the end of my story I have perspective.
5.Because I had the chance to write it all down, no one actually got to witness me without perspective. It’s ugly, folks.
6.I have memories of my children as they grow up.
7.I get to show my kids one day the things that God showed me through their lives.
8.I get to write down and one day show my kids the awesome things that God has spoken over their lives.
9.I get to talk about how wonderful my husband is to other people without getting on their nerves. The fact that I don't have a story to link to means nothing. He truly is wonderful.
10.I get to stay in touch with those who don’t live close to me. Thanks for being a part of my life!

No comments: