Monday, August 12, 2013

Girl Baby Shower!

A couple of weeks ago the ladies from my Bible study and some other friends linked together to give me and Susanna a baby shower.  I can honestly say it was the best baby shower I've ever been to.  So many of my favorite ladies, yummy food, baby and mama blessings and an enormous amount of pink in one place was just too good!  I felt completely loved throughout the entire night.

Sweet, silly Amy came from Jacksonville for the shower.  Such a fun friend!



Summer and Mel helped give the shower.
 Bible study ladies!


 My sweet neighbor, Brenda came, even though she knew no one, and I was glad to have her there.  Plus, she was the only one who took pictures! 
 Kris' mom and sister, Erica, and her daughter, Aubrey.  Susanna will be so glad to have her as a playmate. 
This was also the weekend Mama spent getting me ready for baby.  It took her all day Friday to sort, separate, wash, and fill drawers, but we now have drawers full of sweet baby girl clothes and necessities.  I had so much baby stuff crammed in two different closets because i was entirely overwhelmed by the whole thing, and she came in and saved the day.  So incredibly grateful for my Mama!

No comments: