Sunday, December 5, 2010

Judah At Eleven Months

We went to Camilla for Thanksgiving and then we had a week of various illnesses, so I'm a little behind.  Judah hit 11 months on the 22nd of November.  Apparently, he thinks he's five years old because he gets ticked when he gets left behind.  He has started running away when he knows I'm coming after him.  He looks around to see if anybody is watching when he's about to get into or touch something he knows is off limits.  He gives me "the face" when I'm not making him very happy. 

Exhibit A:
Judah stands by himself for as long as he wants to.  He sometimes forgets he can't walk and tries to take a step but hasn't successfully completed one yet.  He still loves pretty much everybody with Mama being his #1 pick. {smile}  The only people who make him cry are Kris' uncle and cousin.  We have no idea why but everytime they're in the room Judah boo hoos like he's been assaulted. 

Judah hasn't met a food he doesn't like.  We have not yet deciphered the screams that accompany every single meal.  I think they mean "More!!", "Faster!!" and "All done!!"; but they seem to all run together without a break in between.  Meal times have become a bit of a challenge.  I know.  This too shall pass.

I cannot believe Judah will be one in a few weeks.  This year has flown past!  What a treasure he has been!

No comments: