Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Judah At Eight Months

Judah did some speed learning this month. He has perfected the art of sitting up and is also able to go from laying down to sitting. He pulls up on anything from the couch to his toy basket to my head if I'm laying on the ground. I am training myself to always raise the side of his crib because I nearly had a heart attack the other day when I went in to check on him and found him standing up and leaning over the edge. He can army crawl, or so I've been told by Kris and the nursery workers at church. He won't do it when I'm around. When I'm around and he wants to get somewhere he looks at me and screams, "Get over here, Woman!" I guess that means he has also learned the art of manipulation in this, his eighth month.

We have another big eater on our hands. Lord, help us when these boys are all teenagers! He eats whatever baby food I give him, and he'll eat whatever mashed up table food I give him too. Last night he was the only one of my boys to devour his broccoli. Maybe he'll be a good influence.

He sleeps twelve hours at night and takes a catnap in the morning and a 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon. That's different than what the other two boys did, but it works really well with our schedule.


Sweet Judah! We love you!

2 comments:

The Journey said...

that baby has an adams face in my opinion! He is beautiful! All your kids are incredibly cute! I can't believe he is 8 months already! WOW!!!

Christy Ward said...

I see a little of the Adams face, but then there's something else, that must be from Kris. He is adorable! Just precious!!