Monday, February 1, 2010

Judah's One Month Check-Up

Judah had his one month check-up last Tuesday. He weighed in at 10 pounds, 14 ounces and measured 22 inches. Three weeks before he was 8 pounds, 8 ounces and 21 inches. I guess he's getting enough to eat.

He checked out perfect in every way except he has baby acne on his face, chest and back. It bothers no one but me, but I am still anxious for it to go away. At first, I thought it was eczema, which Luke had on his legs and body as a baby. Eczema is not a quick fix and can be extremely uncomfortable, so I was pretty stressed about it. So, when the doctor said, "Yeah, he has a pretty good case of baby acne," I was thrilled. Isn't it funny how with the first baby I would have been stressed by baby acne, but with the third I was just thrilled it wasn't eczema?

Judah is getting bigger and fatter by the day, and we are enjoying holding and snuggling him as much as possible. Which is a lot in the evenings. He has a fussy time from about six to nine. He's not miserable, just needing a little extra attention. It's not very convenient (it cuts into dinner, getting the big boys in the bed and my down time), but I know he'll get it worked out eventually.

Time is going by quickly, and we are loving getting to know Judah more and more!

No comments: