Sunday, February 3, 2008

I have a cold. If Luke and Eli would quit wiping their noses on me I might be able to by-pass these things. I swear I'm not lying when I tell you this - today Eli sneezed, wiped his nose on me and turned to me with this big smile on his face like, "Hah! Got you!" I suppose him wiping his nose on me is better than what he normally does. Usually, he tries to wipe his nose with his hands, and it ends up all over his hands and his face. Pleasant.

Colds make my head fuzzy. I went to the grocery store today, and when I got back to my car with all my groceries, I forgot what I was doing. I literally stood in the parking lot for about twenty seconds not sure what to do next. Scary. At least I didn't have the boys with me.

1 comment:

KateVonGlahn said...

Attack of the killer cold, huh? Try not to visit until you are well, please. We just got over ours!