Thursday, December 4, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

We talked Daddy into getting the tree out Tuesday night. I'm not sure if it's because you guys have never had a "real" tree, but it doesn't seem to bother you a bit that your tree comes from the attic. It certainly does not bother me that this is the tenth Christmas season this tree has graced our home. I love a good investment. Hah!

When you were little, every tractor, cow, ball, puppy, playground, etc. would elicit squeals of delight from you. These days it takes a little more to get those kinds of reaction. So, your excitement as we pulled out decorations made my heart full. 

I love how many of our decorations are homemade. Or, should I say, school made. 'Cause whatever other things your mama does well, crafting is not one of them. Your ornaments make me happy, nonetheless, especially the ones with your sweet faces on them.





 Luke, I know you don't find this amusing, but it never, ever fails to get a giggle out of me. I mean, which one of your teachers decided to use the picture of you with your finger in your nose? Now that's funny! I don't care who you are.



No comments: