Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Susanna at 7 Months

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." 

I think of this quote from Steele Magnolias every time I just can't help myself and put a bow on Susanna even though she's only wearing her diaper. It just makes me happy.


Her first time in a swing at the park.

Judah adores her as much as her big brothers do. And even when she sneaks up on him and grabs a handful of his hair when he's laying on the floor, he never is rough with her. It blows me away.

 Luke is my "babysitter" often.

Hallelujah! We can put her in a highchair and feed her puffs now. Mealtime is so much easier!
Look at that concentration. This was her first time. We were all rooting for her.
 It always cracks me up when they get stuck to their face.

She and Luke enjoy some good snuggle time.

She's mobile!

And she recognizes a good opportunity when she sees one. She crawled up to Judah while he was sleeping and pulled the kindle out of his hands.

This girl is pure sunshine. She wakes up with a smile and, as long as you give her a bed when she's ready, she smiles all day long. We are loving her to pieces!

No comments: