Friday, May 17, 2013

My Mother's Day

After being (sort of) left to myself to sleep in Saturday morning, I was awakened by my boys to my Mother's Day breakfast.
 They were so proud to have this to present to me, and I enjoyed every bite.
When Kris asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day I knew what to request.  We spent the day doing things on my list that had been growing of things that I either needed help to do or just needed the motivation of having someone doing it with me to get it done.  We also swam in the neighbor's pool and relaxed.  Kris cleaned, did the grocery shopping and finished just about everything on my list.  I think it was probably my happiest Mother's Day to date because I felt so adored by my boys.  

Thank you, all my boys, for loving on me and showing me how much you love and appreciate me.  I have the best job in the world!

No comments: