Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Latest Trash Treasure

I've been saying for over a year that I wanted shelves for Judah's room to put all his toys on.  Time, expense, etc has put it on the "one day" list.  About a month ago I was heading to get Eli from school and noticed that someone had put a beat up small shelf on the side of the road for trash pick up.  As I've posted before I no longer have any shame when it comes to picking a treasure out of someones trash pile. 

I don't have a before picture because I honestly had little hope that it would turn out to be something worth showing off "after".  Yet, here it is!  Oh, and the paint was a random gallon that Kris had picked up at the store for $5 over a year ago.

Judah was happy to be able to find his toys.

I love the things that God does for me, especially when I never even thought to ask Him for them.  I am so loved!

No comments: