Friday, June 19, 2009

ONE Beautiful, Healthy Baby!

I went for my ultrasound yesterday, and there is only one baby in there and everything looks good. Here are some pictures (You can click on the picture to make it larger and get a better look.):

It was a little bit of a surprise to see how big he/she is already. I didn't expect that. It was also so much fun, as always, to see that I actually have a real baby in there and all this crazy stuff happening to my body isn't me being delusional. I always feel that way until after the ultrasound or until I start feeling feeling them move around. I'm just glad all is well!

4 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

You said SHE????? So "it's" a girl?

Christy Ward said...

Yay!! Only ONE in there!!

Anonymous said...

SHE? Is that a confirmed SHE?

3d ultrasounds said...

3d ultrasound opened a new revolution in this century we should thank the Olaf von Ramm who is the developer of the new revolution .its really amazing Idea i can see the very clear View Of My 2nd baby in My ovary :)