Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eleven Weeks

I'm now eleven weeks along in this pregnancy. I've been feeling pretty rotten since about five weeks, but I seem to be having longer moments of normalcy. I even have had a couple of days where I feel pretty good almost all day long. My doctor gave me a prescription for the nausea, and I don't need as long of a nap in the afternoon to survive the evenings without wanting to burst into tears at the exhaustion. My first trimester with Luke was a lot like this, but my first trimester with Eli tricked me into thinking that wouldn't happen again.

I'm starting to get really excited. Honestly, with feeling so yucky I haven't been able to think about the fact that I'm having another baby! I go for an ultrasound on Thursday just to make sure everything looks good, my dates are right and that there is only one in there. I've had at least four people tell me that they think I'm having twins. Two of them said they had dreams and one said they got a sudden, strong feeling about it. I told them that I thought they needed to go back to the Lord in prayer on that one because twins would feel like a little too much for me right now considering I have a three year old and a two year old. I also told my mother that she would have to move in with me and my father-in-law that he would have to quit his job to help me with the boys.

If either of you read this, I'm serious about that.

No comments: