Friday, June 27, 2014

Spirit Bridge by James Rubart

I reviewed both Soul's Gate and Memory's Door in this same series, and my review here for Spirit Bridge is much the same. I loved it. As with most book series, the first book, Soul's Gate, was my favorite. While Memory's Door and Spirit Bridge didn't rock me the way Soul's Gate did, they were both excellent.

In this book, the Warriors Riding continue their journey of traveling into the supernatural realms to set people free and fight the enemy from the inside out. Two new characters join in the fight, but the Warriors first have to decide if they are truly on their side.

As with the first two books in the series, I gained new perspective about the spirit realm and what the battle of the unseen looks like. I would recommend this book, but only after the first two books have been read.

I received this book from BookLook Bloggers in return for my honest opinion.

No comments: