Friday, May 25, 2012

Eli's Graduation

Eli had his pre-school graduation yesterday.  He is not my most picture lovin' child, so I do the best I can.



Eli says when he grows up he wants to be a pilot.


 I wasn't sitting in a great spot for pictures, but I did get one of him looking at the camera.  That's what happens when you come flying in on two wheels at the very last second and you have to sit wherever there's a spot left.  One of these days I will learn to manage my time better.

 The best out of ten tries.

 Luke loves a good photo opportunity.  He wanted to come to the graduation, and Eli really wanted him there. 

Ms. Mandy, Luke's teacher from last year and Eli's teacher this year.

Ms. Kerri, Eli's teacher's assistant. The best photo of the day!

Eli, we are proud of you.  You have grown up so much in the past year.  We can't believe you're ready for kindergarten!

No comments: