Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Fun

It was Eli's turn for his class's mascots, Mike and Sulley, to spend the weekend at our house.  At the end of the weekend we were supposed to write in the journal about what we did and include a few pictures of the fun we had.  Judah probably held and played with them more than Eli did.

Yeah, I'd look mistrustfully at this one too, Mike.  Keep your distance for safety's sake if you want to keep all your fur.

I swear, this child is so silly.  He makes me laugh all the time. When I told him to hold Mike and Sulley so I could get a picture for us to at least pretend that he had something to do with them, this is what he did, "See, they're right here, Mom!  I'm holding them!  Look!"

At the end of the weekend I finally convinced him to "brush" their fur and teeth like he was supposed to all weekend and take a decent picture with them.

Judah is becoming more and more aware of when he has to go potty.  He is nowhere near close to being trained, but we are heading in that direction.  Anytime his brothers pee outside he wants us to take his pants off so he can try too.  My favorite part is how he tucks his shirt under his chin to keep it out of the way.

And then he walks around holding himself until we put his pants back on.

Weekends are my favorite.

No comments: