Monday, August 29, 2011

My Kindergartner

Luke started kindergarten last week.  He was pumped.  My stomach hurt when he left.  We were both happy by the end the day.  Luke's teacher is kind and a good listener.  He likes her, and I was very happy with my first impressions of her at "meet the teacher".

He felt like such a big kid leaving with Daddy before his brothers even got out of bed.
 
He was pumped about getting to eat lunch at school and begged to eat in the cafeteria several times.  Until I showed him what was on the menu, and then he was grateful for his packed lunch.

One more, "I'm so cool to be leaving for the day with Daddy" pose.


I mean, seriously, could they look any more alike? 
We've started week two, and I think we're going to like this school thing.  Eli asks daily if it's time for him to start yet.  Next week, babe.  What am I going to do with myself?!

No comments: