Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Disney Pictures

Day 2 at Animal Kingdom

Poor Tigger getting pummeled by some very happy kids

He was a trooper about it; he just kept smiling.


Sweaty, happy cousins!
We ate lots of snacks.
On our safari ride
Lunch at the Rainforest Cafe'
Two cute little monkeys


Okay, I know Kate had this baby because I was at the hospital when she was born, but does it not look like Daddy spit her out?

More sweaty cousins waiting for the tram home
Day ??? at Hollywood Studios (It's all a blur by this point.)
Luke at the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" playground -
Can I just tell you that if you are the least bit nervous about losing your children, DO NOT take them here! It's a maze, and they can roam for hours and never cross your path. Great fun for them, not too fun for Mama whose belly is too big to haul herself into small spaces.

And that's about all the pictures I took. Like I said, HOT and a little hectic, so I felt proud to have this many quality photos.

1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

I came here looking to see if you'd posted DW pics yet. LOVED THEM! I kept thinking about y'all that week and wondering what Rae thought of the princesses and how much fun the cousins were having together, etc. I'm sorry you all got sick, tho!! But it looks like precious memories were made!