Friday, February 13, 2009

Potty Progress

Luke woke up dry for the first time the other day! He never has accidents during the day, and he's waking up dry from his naps a lot of the time. We're getting there...

Eli has decided that he wants to be just like Luke. Every time Luke goes pee outside, Eli says, "Tee tee" and pulls on his pants. We'll help him get his pants and diaper off and he leans forward for about two seconds and then says, "Ahh duh" (All done). The other day he kept saying, "Poop. Poop." and pulling on my leg, so I asked him if he wanted to potty. He said he did, so I put him on the potty. He sat for two seconds and then said "Ahh duh". He has also started telling me, "Change diaper" when he has pooped, and he likes the idea of going potty. I'm seeing the light at the end of the diaper tunnel!

No comments: